In recent times, though text-based information is still quite popular, people are relying more on video-based information for their needs. This kind of information is becoming more popular because it can show people visually what they are looking for.For example, if you are selling a water purification machine for the home, you could do very well to show a demonstration of the product in a short video rather than in an article. The article has its own advantages, but the video creates a visual appeal for the product. People can see the video and right away understand what you are trying to tell them. Hence, a video can make a greater impact on the general public.
The biggest resource for distributing video-based information is YouTube. You can make a free account for yourself here:
Once you have your account here, you are ready to upload videos. With YouTube, videos of most formats are easily accepted. You simply create a video through your digital camera or camcorder and then directly upload it on the Internet. This video has a limitation of size, which depends on the quality of the video, but you could easily make a 10-minute video if you want and post it on YouTube. That is more than enough time to tell what you want to tell. In any case, there are people who make just 1-minute videos and generate an absolutely strong impact in the market with just those. YouTube is not the only video marketing website out there right now. There are many others, though none of them are as popular as YouTube. The following are three others that can be used for your marketing purposes.
With all these video submission websites, you are permitted to post your marketing videos. YouTube is, of course, more special than the others. It has more features than other websites. One of the most amazing special features that YouTube has is that it allows you to post your business link in the video itself and make it clickable. So, anyone who views your video may click at a link within the video itself and visit your business website, which will be loading in the background.
Another specialty about these video submission websites is that they allow people to post comments about the videos and to share the videos with their friends. The commenting feature is certainly very useful. It helps keep your video in the reckoning. It also helps the video link to be regularly clicked upon, and keeps it updated, due to which the search engines begin viewing your video links more favourably.
With YouTube, you can also make a channel for yourself. On this channel, you can keep submitting several videos about your business. The more videos you submit, the more popular you can become and the greater is your chance of exposing your product to the public. There are marketers who make series of videos. For instance, if they want to explain how to use a software application they have developed, they do not need to do it all in one video. They can make a series out of it, and they can post them all on YouTube.
People who like one video are immediately shown the other video in the list by the YouTube internal software. This is a great way to keep a person riveted to the information you are trying to give them. If someone is really interested, they will check out all your videos and then become totally impressed with you, and may visit your business link with the intention of doing business with you.
At the end of the day, it is information that you have to give out if you want to reach the levels of super popularity on the Internet. The bulk of the people who visit the Internet are doing so because they are looking for something. They may not be interested in buying something right away, but Internet marketing is a domain of soft sell. You don’t ask someone to buy a product or service right away, because that kind of blatant advertising would never do on the Internet. Instead, you work at arousing the interest in your public in the product or service that you are trying to sell. If you are able to hook people’s attention to realistic levels, then these people will become your customers sometime in the future.
Why Video Marketing Works Better than Text Marketing
The human mind has a tendency to visualize things. Whenever someone thinks of something then his or her mind starts visualizing it. That is why it is a good idea to produce a video for marketing purposes in order to capture everyone’s mind than using simple text.
Nowadays the world is all about helping people to look at something just by a click of a button. Not everybody has patience to read text-based advertisements. Videos are not just attractive but also less time-consuming. For example, it will take much more time in reading a text message, whether it is in the form of a blog post or an article, than watching a quick video advertisement.
Moreover, many people love to look at things before reading about them. As such, marketing by videos has become very popular these days. Most marketers regard video marketing as a boon to their business.
Video marketing can create great impact on the minds of people than text-based marketing. Moreover, it is this reason why most of the conventional and online advertisers are opting for video clips. However, this video clips about the target product will not cause immediate purchase of the product, but you can spread your marketing message to your targeted audience.
What is more believable? Of course, the things which can be seen in front of the eyes are more believable than static texts.
Benefits of Video Marketing
• In case of internet marketing, the video clips can be used to share the consumer’s reviews about the product and it thereby puts up the brand’s name.
• Would you believe in a static text or a video clip that demonstrates about the working of the product? The answer is simple; the different queries about the product can be cleared off while watching the video clip itself.
• The video marketing creates an “on demand” benefit for the viewers as the videos can be watched any time instead of boring text.
• People will remember and memorize videos and sounds better than static text. This attracts them more than the text advertisement.
• Online marketers prefer internet marketing videos to attract people to visit their website.
• A recent report shows that in the year 2009, the time spent by Americans in watching the video clips was up to 34.9%.
• Millions of people go through the video sharing sites like Metacafe, YouTube etc. on a day- to-day basis. Therefore, a video ad accessed by such people can guarantee business. For video marketing to hit the market, the first thing you need to have is an excellent video clip that can hit people’s mind. The video must be precise and highly relevant to your product. Online videos are becoming more and more popular as they help to attract maximum number of customers around the world. Online video definitely is the most cost effective way as it is inexpensive and reaches target customer faster than TV ads.
Why Video Marketers Are Paying Great Attention to YouTube
On the well-known video sharing website YouTube, people can upload and view all categories of videos. It is the number two search engine on the web and about 10 billion video clips are being watched every month. Each day, hundreds of videos are uploaded as well as viewed by many people around the world. On the site, those video clips are available on the home page that makes headlines.
Due to this, most of the Internet marketers nowadays are making use of YouTube to upload their ads to attract viewers to their site. They do this in order to get high Google page ranking for their website. This clearly shows that the key business strategy of most of the internet marketers is video marketing.
Most of the Internet marketers believe that YouTube is an excellent way to generate free links and traffic to their website. They also strongly believe that you miss a great step to build your business if you are not using the YouTube marketing strategy.
It may be a time consuming task to perform internet marketing using YouTube videos. But most of the people still use YouTube marketing to expand their business.
Many people use videos as a source of entertainment but a lot of videos are being watched by people to search for help and information. There are more than 30 million ‘how to’ video searches each month. This means that there are about 30 million opportunities for marketers to reach their target customers.
Most marketers give great attention to YouTube marketing as it is less complicated and famous equally among old and young. And it definitely promotes your website and business by connecting with people around the world. Here are the reasons why most internet marketers give great attention to YouTube marketing.
• The marketing messages are clearer in videos than in text messages.
• The target customers get a chance to view the videos freely than paid media
• The marketers has full control over the marketing message
• The marketers can provide lot of information using the video marketing
• Reports shows that more than 50% of the Americans spent most of their time in watching online video. Therefore most marketers grab this opportunity to attract many viewers.
• Most of the internet marketers are adding Youtube marketing videos into their webpage to generate traffic to their websites.
Most of the marketers believe that if the viewers find it interesting and stay longer in your site, then there are more chances to increase their sales. YouTube marketing is a very common trend that tends to grow more and more. The idea behind this is to attract your customer into clicking through your webpage. Nevertheless, the marketers must remember to give relevant, short and useful information on the video. It is for these reasons that the Internet marketers focus on YouTube marketing videos that in turn generates or increases traffic and sales to their business.